Friday, April 3, 2009

Hayden's First Birthday

Thank you so much to all of you that came to celebrate Hayden's first birthday with us! The pictures are out of order...but you can still piece them together. I wish I had more pictures from this special day of all the family and friends, but there was so much going on that I didn't really have a chance to pick up the camera and snap some shots (here are just a few that I did get). Thank you Sami for getting some good ones of Hayden and Payton! We loved seeing you all!!!


The back of Hayden's cake shirt.
Yum, my first taste of sugar...not sure if I like it yet.




Playing with Sloane in the Moon Bounce.
Hayden and Presley
Hayden and Payton


1 comment:

sbharris said...

it is about time!!!! Thanks for sharing these! Can't wait to see Mr. H walking! too cute!