Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

We went to Uvalde for some of our Thanksgiving holiday and had a great time. We got there Wednesday night, but still had time for Mema, Nana, and Pawpaw to "oooh and ahhh" over Hayden before it was bedtime. We went out to the ranch on Thursday to celebrate and have our Thanksgiving meal. We got to see and spend the day with the Cain side of the family...which is always a treat! We went to see my Mom's new house on Friday morning and then headed back to San Antonio. Matt and I had a relaxing Friday night...we ordered Sushi and watched a movie. Saturday afternoon Pappa Grande came to SA to spend the weekend with us, Jess, Brittany, and Presley. We ate lunch at our house, the boys headed out to run errands, and Brittany and I had a massage. We had dinner and spent the night at the other Noble household. We wish we could have seen all of our family and friends this past week, but look forward to seeing you all soon!

I took these pictures of Hayden and Presley in a chair that was Jess' when he was their age. Hayden and Presley are so much fun to watch together...they are really starting to realize that each other exists and that they are a constant in each other's lives.











1 comment:

Jill said...

Hayden is so handsom! I love your Christmas pictures that are on Brandi's blog. I can't wait to see you when I come down in a couple of months! I'm so glad you made a blog so now I can keep up with you guys a little better. I love and miss you!